Terms and Conditions
Super Affiliate Program
Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully and make sure that you understand them before registering for use of the Super Affiliate Program. Prior to registering for use of Super Affiliate Program you will be asked if you agree to these Terms by clicking “I agree”. If you do not accept these Terms, you will not be able to register. If you click “I agree”, a contract shall come into existence between you (the “User”) and Matrix Systems Ltd (the “Company”) on the terms set out herein.
The following definitions shall apply in these terms:
Super Affiliate Program — A system made available to Users of ZAN that allows the Users to subscribe to access benefits, use Digital Products, to sell Digital Products and to generate return payments as a result of advertising ZAN and attracting new Users who pay to use ZAN’s services.
Super Affiliate Networks — Networks of Users that act as affiliate sellers of Digital Products and who take part in the Super Affiliate Program.
Network Levels — The levels of the Super Affiliate Program which require subscription and that provide benefits to Affiliates that Subscribe to them.
Network Cycles — The process that Super Affiliate Networks go through at each level whereby their subscription fee is renewed and return payments are paid.
Vouchers — The Vouchers that are purchased by Affiliates which provide Subscription access to specific benefits, including access to Super Affiliate Networks.
Affiliates — Users of ZAN that choose to promote ZANs services and Digital Products using the Super Affiliate Program.
Subscription Fees — The Fees that are paid by the User to access the benefits offered by specific vouchers.
Re-Subscription Fee — The Fees that are paid by the User to reactivate the benefits of specific vouchers, once the paid subscription period for that voucher’s benefits expires.
Digital Product — An internet based software service or tool that is made available by ZAN.
End-User — The human being that uses a Digital Product. Generally this will apply to the User that purchases a Subscription for a Digital Product from an Affiliate. The End-User may or may not be an active Affiliate.
Available to Withdraw Balance (AWB) — A financial account balance of funds that the User may withdraw to a nominated payment processor at their discretion.
Using the Super Affiliate Program
- The Super Affiliate Program comprises a Subscription system that requires the User to buy vouchers that provide access to specific Network Levels that allow the User to access various benefits and to build Super Affiliate Networks.
- The benefits to the User of each level include: (a) A certain amount of advert/banner impressions of the user’s advert/banner on the Zukul network of sites, (b) Access to use one of the Digital Products for a specific number of months, (c) The ability to sell that Digital Product, for a price of the user’s choosing (between a minimum price of 1$ and a maximum price that is equal to the full market value for that product) and to keep 100% of the revenue generated from those sales. The User will receive a promotional URL that can be used to facilitate and track sales of the Digital Product that are made as a result of the user’s distribution of that link in appropriate ways on the internet. The End-User will purchase Subscriptions for the Digital Products on a monthly cycle and will not be able to pay to be subscribed to any Digital Product for longer than one month at a time.
- Access to each Network Level facilitates the User to sponsor and introduce other Users into the Affiliate program at that same level.
- Super Affiliate Networks operate Network Cycles which complete when the User introduces 12 sponsored Users to the Super Affiliate Network.
- The User will begin using the Super Affiliate Program at Network Level 1. The User has unlimited time to complete the current cycle of the Network Levels that they have access to by introducing a total of 12 new Users to each Network Level.
- When a User completes a Network Cycle for a specific Network Level, the next higher Network Level will automatically become active for them and the fee to pay to use the higher Network Level will be deducted from the return payment generated from the completion of the cycle of the lower Network Level.
- Once a User completes a cycle of any Network Level of the program by introducing a sufficient amount of new Users, it has the choice to receive a cash payout or instead to receive continued access for 12 months to the Digital Product that is offered as part of the benefits of the voucher that provides access to that Network Level. Cash Payouts will be visible in the User’s ‘Super affiliate statement’ and will be available to withdraw via the user’s AWB 30 (thirty) days later.
- The User will not be able to accrue more than 12 months access to a specific digital product. If the User completes a Network Cycle of a Network Level and receives 12 months access to a product, then any additional months already held by the User for that product will cease to be effective.
- When a User completes a Network Cycle, the return payment for that Network Cycle will automatically be used to repurchase access to the next Network Cycle of that same Network Level. The return payment will also be used to automatically purchase access to the next higher Network Level. The automatic purchase of access to a new Network Cycle also renews access to the benefits of that specific Network Level, as specified in point 2.
- If the User does not complete a Network Cycle within 1 month for a specific Network Level, the User must pay a Re-Subscription fee for the voucher that provides access to that specific Network Level in order to continue to be able to sell and personally use that voucher’s product. The monthly Re-Subscription fees are as follows:
- Level 1 — BC $2.5
- Level 2 — ELPC $6
- Level 3 — Tracker Basic $9.50
- Level 4 — Tracker Advanced $28
- Level 5 — Tracker Pro $67
- Level 6 — LPC Plus (when available) N/A
- Level 7 — Autoresponder (when available) N/A
- After buying a voucher to access the first Network Level, the user can choose to buy any other vouchers that provide access to any other Network Levels, in any order.
- When a new User is introduced by a sponsoring User and chooses to buy a voucher to gain access to participate in a Network Level, the new User will be added to the list of affiliates belonging to the new User’s direct sponsor and will also be added to the list of affiliates of their sponsor’s own sponsor. The new User will be added to the Network Cycles for each of these sponsors at the Network Level(s) for which the new User has paid the subscription fee to have access to.
- If a User’s sponsor does not subscribe to the Network Levels that the User subscribes to, then the User will be added to the Network Cycle of the next available Sponsor (going up the tree of sponsors) who does currently pay to subscribe to that Network Level.
- To complete a Network Cycle for a specific Network Level, the User (A) must introduce and sponsor a minimum of three new Users (B) to the Super Affiliate Program that pay a subscription fee for access to that Network Level. If the sponsored Users (B) introduced by the User proceed to introduce and sponsor further new Users (C) that pay a Subscription fee for access to that same Network Level, then up to three of those sponsored Users (C) per Sponsored User (B) will be counted towards the completion of the User’s (A) Network Cycle for that Network Level.
- The revenue from sales of the digital products will be moved to the user’s AWB 60 (sixty) days after they are generated.
- If a User’s subscription expires for the voucher used to access a specific Network Level then the ability to sell and personally use the Digital Product made accessible by that voucher will be revoked.
- When a Network Level Subscription expires and is not reactivated, promotional URLs used by the User to generate sales of the Digital Product made available by the voucher used to subscribe to that Network Level will redirect traffic to the default Product Page for that Digital Product and the End-User will not receive any discount from the full market price of that product if they choose to subscribe to use it. Additionally, revenues from sales generated from links that were made available as a benefit of that expired Network Level will be paid to the company.
- Any refunds that are given within the refund policy term will be debited from the User’s account plus any fees incurred by the company.
- All payments made for purchase of vouchers are non refundable.
- Any refund claims arising due to the User’s mis-selling of digital products will be debited from the User’s account and may result in termination of the User’s account and any funds in the account being blocked. ‘Mis-selling’ includes, but is not limited to, any form of false enticement to buy, misrepresentation of the products being offered or any other deceptive practices connected to selling the digital products.
- Refunds issued to End-Users due to the user’s mis-selling of digital products may be issued outside of the standard 14 (fourteen) day refund period.
- If a User completes a Network Cycle for a specific Network Level and they had already purchased a voucher for access to the next Network Level above the one they have completed, they will immediately be refunded the cost of the Subscription fee they have already paid for access to that next Network Level. The Refund will be immediately available in the User’s AWB.
- The User acknowledges that all sums paid by the User to the Company in accordance with these Terms are non-refundable